Berkeley Research Group’s Government Contracts Advisory Services (GCAS) practice keeps its clients up to date on the latest regulatory developments affecting the government contracts industry. This edition of the GovCon Research Report summarizes the critical regulatory and compliance issues contractors faced in the second calendar quarter of 2013. The issues are summarized by the following key subject-matter areas:
- GSA Matters
- DoD Office of Inspector General Reports
- Pertinent Government Accountability Office (GAO) Audit Reports
- Key Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Updates
- Key Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) Updates
- Latest on Sequestration and Government Spending
To read the full report, click here.