Not-for-profit organizations receiving federal awards are subject to new requirements stemming from the recently issued OMB “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” of 2 CFR Part 200. This webinar provided a well-rounded discussion of the new requirements and focused on issues and items for consideration as these entities attempt to comply with these requirements.
- Understand the key concepts in the SuperCircular
- Understand the relevant compliance requirements and changes from prior guidance
- Obtain understanding of selected cost principles and changes to existing cost principle regulations
- Understand the impact of the Circular on pre-award activities
- Understand the impact of the Circular on post-award activities
- Understand key changes to single audit requirements