Berkeley Research Group’s Government Contracts Advisory Services (GCAS) practice keeps its clients up to date on the latest regulatory developments affecting the government contracts industry.
The sixth edition of the GovCon Research Report summarizes the critical regulatory and compliance issues contractors faced in the third calendar quarter of 2013. The issues are summarized by the following key subject-matter areas:
- Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction
- Office of Inspector General Reports
- Key Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Updates
- Key Defense Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) Updates
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) Guidance
- Small Business Administration Updates
- Key Office of Management and Budget Updates
To read the full report, click here.